LET'S START THE CONVERSATION
GET A FREE CONSULTATION ON HOW INDSIGHT CAN HELP YOU
INDsight is dedicated to:
- building social understanding and connections between business and communities, and
- constructive partnerships that are key to lifting Indigenous Peoples out of poverty.
IndsIght provides the following services to Canadian and international clients
- Community development
- Community consultation and protocols
- Community Cultural & Political Dynamics
- Community relations
- Economic development
- Impact Benefit Agreements
- Strategic Community
analysis and development
- Feasibility development
- Consultation services for communities, business and government
- PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ADVISING WITH INDUSTRY, PARTICULARLY IN RELATION TO MINING, GREEN ENERGY, CONVENTIONAL ENERGY, FORESTRY, AND DEVELOPMENT
- Liaison between government, business, and communities
- Communication and Planning
From Calvin Helin
Make Your Own Opportunities
There is a clear path forward and reason for hope for a more prosperous future. We must begin by being proactive, and through embracing education, and economic self-reliance.
There are real solutions to Indigenous poverty that meet cultural, spiritual, and environmental goals. With the right approach, knowledge, and partners, long-oppressed nations can take back lost power to reclaim their rightful place in history. By retracing the footsteps of Indigenous ancestors—those fearsome warriors and master adapters of antiquity—development might be commenced on mutually-beneficial terms.
This can be done with corporate partners who understand that projects are not simply engineering problems, but involve consideration of deep-seated Indigenous cultural, social, and environmental concerns.
To have lasting and meaningful impacts, reconciliation must be converted into “reconcili-action”—the transformation of healing and understanding into tangible community benefits such as improved health and infrastructure, jobs, income, and educational and business opportunities.
Get In Touch
7051 Mccallan Rd
Richmond, BC V7C 2H6